Toyota RAV4 2010 2.5 Silver

Review of the car owner Toyota RAV4 2010 Hello everyone! I decided to write a review for the first time, because I read many, and most of them did not find what I want to know about the model I am interested in. The first paragraph of the background. He started driving with cars: Volga, Mark2, another one, Grazia, Camri'07 (in the garage), Tuareg'08. I was always VERY skeptical about the all-wheel drive - the fuel consumption was unnecessary, there are more details ... Last year I went to the Tour, and I realized that now I would only sit on a car with all-wheel drive. The tour (I didn't buy it myself, they gave it away instead of money) strained on benzyl consumption and tax (42,000 per year), it was decided to sell / change to a less expensive one of about the same class. There were not many options: Lexus 330 (I didn’t like the interior - it’s too easy for a Lexus, and it’s very difficult to find 2005-2006 in good condition for a reasonable price), Prado (I didn’t like the interior at all, UAZ UAZ, and for them the price is like gold cover), well, and a ne Toyota RAV4 2010 2.5 Silver w Tour (but paying at least half a mile to 1.5 for which I barely sold my 2008 with 22,000 mileage bought for 2,400,000 would be just stupid). Yes, I was also considering the option of bringing a 2008 Toyota 4Runner from the USA - just cool both outside and inside, but scary from another continent, then there is no one to ask if anything. I have always been not very positive about RAV, considering it a purely female car with an insane price. And only a month ago I found out that there is a RAV in a long body, began to look closely, ask the price. A new one at maximum speed costs 1,450,000 rubles, a bit expensive, of course, the 2.4 engine is like a Camry, I have been driving it since 2007, I was quite happy with the costs and dynamics. Plus there is a center differential lock. After looking, after sitting, I realized that this is what I need. I will not say that I liked it inside or outside, but you can put up with everything, unlike the Mazda SH7 salons, Mitsubishi Outlander XL or the exterior Nissan x-trail. Then by chance a real buyer appeared on the Tour, money appeared to buy a car. It was decided clearly: to buy the RAV in the maximum configuration. I went to the dealer's salon, I was told to wait a week in silver, and two months in pearl-white mother-of-pearl (horror as I wanted only this color). I was inclined to take silver so as not to wait, but then it appeared for sale in the region of RAV 2010 in January 2011 bought, 200 sput cheaper (for example, in Tomsk they ask for 100 thousand more expensive than dealers, others sell without a discount, third 50 thousand are thrown off), in the desired color, two days later I bought it. Second paragraph. So, the car turned out to be in good condition, with typical jambs with a mileage of 20,000 - chips, scratches, the spare tire cover is broken, there are a few portacs in the cabin, but everything is not critical. The main thing is not a bit, not beautiful, everything works, under warranty. The cabin is spacious, comfortable enough, the rear seats go back and forth, so there is simply a lot of space for rear passengers, more than in Tours, a large trunk, perforated seats, a radio with a large touch screen, the sound is decent. The general style of the cabin, of course, is like in any Toyota - the same scratching plastic, the same imitation leather, in general, Toyota is also Toyota in Africa, there is nothing of the luxury, everything is simply no frills, the illumination of the window buttons and door openers will again have to be muddied, and the DVD screw it to the head unit somehow. The power steering is electric, much nicer than the hydro, the 4-speed gearbox, I liked it more than on the Camry, without failures and hesitation. The dynamics seemed to me better than on the Camry, too, somehow more frolic, I have never even pressed on the floor when overtaking. The climate control is more interesting than on the Camry - there are more buttons and they are backlit, I like it more, it works in Toyota's way clearly and simply, which cannot be said about the Tour - the work of its climate control will remain a mystery to me, when and where it blows is known only to a German engineer. But at the same time, it is not so easy to deal with the climate in RAVe - the buttons are in 3 circles, you have to look for the one you need with your eyes. There is no drawer near the checkpoint handle, there is nowhere to put the https://jiji.ng/ikeja/cars/toyota-rav4-2010-2-5-silver-l1ewcjWHyJxcRqitbRjN3OJ5.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, House

kibagabaga elegant villa for sale

Full Body Massage