Cadillac CTS 2016 Gold

In the spring of this year, I bought a Cadillac CTS-V, new from an authorized dealer, and it cost me about 6.5 million rubles. The family already has a frame SUV, so I wanted to see a sedan as the second car, and always powerful and fast. I considered options such as BMW M5, Mercedes-AMG E63 and even Porsche Panamera - all of them with all-wheel drive, more dynamic, but also more expensive by at least a million. Plus BMW and Mercedes, although "charged", but somehow ordinary, and Porsche - just outwardly and did not like it. As a result, I have a 2018 Cadillac CTS-V, with a 6.2-liter compressor engine and rear-wheel drive. As the saying goes, "there are no comrades in taste and color," but for me personally, the car looks stunning, and I haven't seen Cadillacs on the road (except Escalade). The interior is normal in design and quality, and excellent in terms of ease of placement. The front seats are very tenacious and hard, the back is quite comfortable for two passengers. The trunk is small and uncomfortable, but in principle I don't carry anything in it. On the go - a real delight! The Cadillac CTS 2016 Gold  engine roars incredibly, with the characteristic compressor whistle, the acceleration is really powerful - really hits the seat. On a straight line, the car behaves calmly, predictable in turns. I really like the smoothness of the ride - it is quite a "civilian" one, that is, you can drive the car every day, and it will not shake your whole soul out of you. 1. Fuel consumption - in the city less than 22 liters has not yet come out, but if you really heat - 25-27 liters goes only this way. 2. The car is not for winter - it has an incredible amount of dope, and, despite the presence of a heap of modern electronics, it is worth drowning the gas a little harder on snow or ice, as the backside immediately goes into a skid. Sure, it lets you have a lot of fun, but driving like this every day is not comme il faut. Six months I go to the SITiKe. Overall, I am very satisfied. There are nuances, but this is a car - it must sometimes undergo maintenance and break down. My timing chain replacement and crankshaft rear oil seal leakage went over. Repair is not cheap, but I think this is the only time and after going through this - there will be no problems in the future. The car is good and generally reliable, I am very pleased with it and recommend it! It did not come to a fire, but there was a lot of smoke - the car almost burned out on the road. I have been using the CTS 2.0T AWD sedan for 2 weeks. I bought it from my hands - from the 1st owner, with a range of under 35k km. Good condition - the car is still under warranty (until mid-2019). The smoothness of the ride, as well as the driving performance in general, is excellent. It is comfortable to ride on both flat and broken roads. 276 forces are enough both in the city and beyond. Overtaking on the track is easy. And four-wheel drive is not superfluous, especially now - in winter. https://cars45.com.gh/rVrG8UeyYwZl7rVeHarWnHO8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, House

kibagabaga elegant villa for sale

Full Body Massage