Daewoo Matiz 2009 0.8 S Silver

Review of the car owner Daewoo Matiz 2006 Hello dear readers. I could not complete my first review. Review of Daewoo Matiz so I am writing a new one. I've been driving a typewriter for almost 2 years. Over time, I like the car more and more! I'm happy with everything, doesn't let me down. In cold weather it started at minus 30. Now I put the automatic winding "Starline". Gasoline eats 6 liters in the summer. In winter, I did not measure it, but taking into account the warming up, of course more. The first time I was waiting for something to break, and so a year passed. The first breakdown occurred the next morning when I put on the self-winding signalization. The car did not start and the battery was dead. I loaded it, put it on and the engine does not work! Grabs and stalls. So I put the battery down again. Nothing to do was towed to the service. After four hours of torment in a warm box, the car started up and water began to splash out of the exhaust pipe, snorting. It turns out that the condensate has frozen in the resonator. We drilled 2 holes and now there are no problems. Over the  Daewoo Matiz 2009 0.8 S Silver entire period of operation, they traveled long distances several times. To Tyumen for hot springs. In Ufa - Bashkiria. Several times to Chelyabinsk 250 km. Well, this is certainly not a long distance, but still. On the road, we were not very tired, although there was relative comfort. A friend shared that in the seven, her back was numb after the trip, but nothing in Motka. By occupation, I often travel by car and for me this is the best option. Parking is not a problem, eats little gasoline, so it is narrow, so it crawls into different narrow aisles. I have not noticed any disrespect from other road users for a long time. Apparently got used to small cars. I got here somehow in a small accident. I started to rebuild and the car in front stopped and I had to slow down. And I got up right in front of the right lane and left back on the left lane. Behind the girl was driving and did not have time to slow down (although it was 3-4 meters before me), apparently confused. Then it turned out that I had received the right for 4 months. Well, I agreed that I myself was wrong, signed the protocol and went home. And I myself cannot look at the right back door. Such a dent! He removed the panel from the door and there along the iron rod is welded. And between the rod and the door is a layer of sealant. I pressed on the back of the dent, take it and straighten it like a baby food lid with a characteristic click! I couldn't believe my eyes. The scratches were, of course, with the paint. But I washed the paint, and the scratches are not so noticeable if you do not look closely. And on the six, when my door was dented in the parking lot, there were so many problems later. And they ruled it and the lock was regulated, but it still swung open at the bends - like welcome! What had to be changed during my operation. 1 - Two exhaust pipes, front and rear. After the freezing of the condensate, the welding spot leaked and Motka began to roar like a racing car. 2 - Clutch cable. Although, as it turned out, there was no need to rush. 3 - Power steering belt. 4 - Battery. https://cars45.com.gh/fO419oQkLZomqEg58gRN4wAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, House

kibagabaga elegant villa for sale

Full Body Massage