GMC Terrain 2011 SLE-2 AWD Black

Review of the car owner GMC Terrain 2011 Hello everyone! I want to express my opinion about an unknown, as it seems to me, car in our country. I will not compare with anything. I will just describe my impressions. I took "Terrik" by accident. I wanted something so new, original, stylish. I searched and selected for a long time - in vain. From the Japanese and European exterior has already begun to feel nauseous. One of my acquaintances, a professional connoisseur of the American car market and a fan of the Chevrolet brand, advised to pay attention to the pendos, and specifically to the GMC TERRAIN. I looked at the photo - like nothing, something new. I decided to take a complete set SLT -2. After three months, they invite you to unload the car transporter. I come and oh …… u !!! Guys, this is just a BOMB! What is in the photo and in reality, heaven and earth, cannot be conveyed by photography. Even his wife, grimacing looking at the photographs of the car, and specifically the wheel arches, the radiator grill, the stern, when she saw it live, GMC Terrain 2011 SLE-2 AWD Black  said - "this is cool ... ..". The dimensions are really impressive. I liked the chopped body shape. Since I took the SLT -2 - I was afraid that chrome would be too much, but seeing it live satisfied everything. It was not upset that the side windows are narrow in the American way, although this is not for everybody. The machine is equipped with a standard factory alarm with a remote engine start function. The function of removing the car from the alarm is well thought out. To unlock the driver's door, you need to press the button on the key fob once, so that the other doors - two. I was surprised and pleased by the function of the electric tailgate. The door can be opened and closed from the remote control, from the passenger compartment or directly from the button on the door, while the door opening height parameters are preset in the passenger compartment. I really liked the fact that the thresholds are closed by doors, which allows you to get in, and most importantly, get out of the car without getting your pants dirty. The bottom of the doors is covered with plastic - made, in my opinion, quite practical. The interior pleased. Although American-style plastic is hard, it washes just perfect. The salon does not creak, I have not heard the crickets yet, we will wait for the winter - frost will show. Interior - perforated leather. The quality of the leather suits me more than. Ergonomics at the highest level. With my 1.87 m. I make myself comfortable. There are more than enough adjustments. The driver's seat is equipped with an electric drive with memory. To be honest, I haven’t dealt with memory yet. The rear row of seats is adjustable for reach, it is very convenient if the trunk is empty, moved the entire row back and stretch your legs. The electric hatch either opens completely or opens slightly. I really liked the fact that the function of converting to the metric system of measurement, degrees Celsius, etc. is installed. It's great that the readings of the tire pressure sensors are displayed on the monitor with an indication of the pressure in each wheel. The rear-view camera monitor is located in the salon mirror, I thought it would glare from the sun, but I was mistaken, everything can be seen perfectly. In addition to the rear view camera, parking sensors are installed in the rear bumper. An excellent audio system "Pioner" with a regular subwoofer is installed. Reads from a flash drive, it is possible to connect an iPhone, iPod and any American crap. In short, so much is heaped up that I haven't figured it out yet, there is everything. Engine 2.4., Gasoline 92., 185 horses. It is clear that the horses are not "ICE", but with a six-speed automatic it runs briskly. A good Shumka is installed. I liked the steering wheel for its clarity. I think that for its size, with a non-turbocharged gasoline engine, this car is one of the most economical. Ride comfort is just super. The suspension swallows everything. You get into the car, and you just don't want to rush anywhere. "Terrik" disposes to calm measured driving, to enjoy the trip and the glances that passers-by throw at this miracle. Now I understand how "pendos" love themselves and their asses. I did not like that the rear-view mirrors are too small and do not automatically fold. Access to the gas tank is not limited by anything, the gas tank flap is not locked, the filler cap cannot be locked with a key. The trunk for su https://cars45.com.gh/b7RzP7f8u7Y5W7Xa532pg10q

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, House

kibagabaga elegant villa for sale

Full Body Massage