Nissan Qashqai 2006 Black

Mi vikoristovuєmo cookie, you will be happy to use the site More details → quality of the building, kerovanity, road education, space for the salon, vitrati paliva body design, dynamics, quality of materials, quality of spare parts, trunk volume, interior space, service rate, price Trips to the Misti Once I already had Qashqai J10 in my possession, which left only fond memories! Then I tried Koreans, but honestly - not mine, without a soul, they somehow, or something In general, I went to the salon with thoughts of X, but the restyled Qashqai in me caused a storm of nostalgia and admiration, I never thought that I could be so impressed with a completely different design, but at the same time a recognizable face - how do they do it ... Of course, it has changed: it has become more modern, more prestigious, more technological. At the same time, his reliability, excellent interior design, resistant paint, interior ergonomics remained with him. It became softer and quieter, faster and, it seems to me, more economical, or I began to drive more calmly Engine 2.0, pour 92nd, it is allowed by the manufacturer Nissan Qashqai 2006 Black . From the factory there is a crankcase protection, at least someone is not trying to insert it as an extra! The equipment is average SE Top, without some systems such as monitoring blind spots, stopping in front of an obstacle, switching the long-range on the machine, monitoring lane, fatigue, a valet - all this is not important for me. But all the warm ones are available, in my region it is more important to have warm siduhs everywhere, a steering wheel, a windshield without frost - in the spring we had severe frosts, only pleased with the options, and what starts with a half turn, the interior warms up while I smoke on the street. One little thing hovers - you can't close the trunk from the button, you have to get dirty, but I tolerate Northerners, a crossover for us, in general! Although it will come to the southerners, but we need it more here luggage compartment volume, service I drove Qashqai for 5 years, generally satisfied, the 2007 car was one of the first - there were almost no mushrooms - they were noticed on the hood at the joints and the thresholds were selected. Consumption 7 highway, 10-11 city, on gas per liter more. The engine takes oil, made kapitalku, eat less up to 1.5-2 liters. 8 thousand km. - scored and added. On hodovka, repairs are rare, but the salentblocks have changed everything in 5 years. body design, interior space, kerovan The choice, which was difficult, but justified itself! I am a hereditary Nissan driver, so when it came time to change my Tiida, who was a good friend, I knew that the Nissan salon was waiting for me https://cars45.com.gh/fLCkncFS2vZBQQsiWtAAbw3N

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, House

kibagabaga elegant villa for sale

Full Body Massage