Toyota Vitz 2009

Review of the car owner Toyota Vitz 2009 Hello everybody. So I decided to write my own review about vitz rs 2009. Before him I rode a 2000 Honda Torneo. Passing through the market, I accidentally saw this animal and something hooked me, although earlier I somehow did not pay attention to small cars. In short, I changed it with a surcharge for my Honda, although it was a pity for her very, excellent mashina.Nu, okay, it's not about her. So: Vitz RZ 2009. B / P 72000 total. Variable speed drive. Immediately liked the interior: all black, the ceiling too, in short, not easily soiled. The panel is naturally plastic, I thought crickets and creaks would torture, I haven't noticed anything yet, even at -20 (standing in the parking lot), I'll look further .... 1.80) A good review does not interfere. Of course, the trunk is small, but everything I need is included in it (not to carry potatoes in it in bags). The rear seats fold down (I changed my shoes for the winter, calmly put all 4 wheels in the trunk. The 1 NZ engine is a reliable chain engine, it is installed on many Toyota, so there are no problems with repairs a Toyota Vitz 2009 nd spare parts. 110 horses pull 1 ton very quickly. Gasoline consumption pleases 7-10 liters together The box works smoothly, imperceptibly, especially after the Honda (who drove he understood). I switched to the variator for the first time, I experienced it purely for myself: at a speed of 160 km. on the tachometer it is exactly 3000 rpm. The arrow lays down calmly. Someone says that the variators are stupid , I did not notice anything like this. them. In terms of dynamics, it is not inferior to cars of larger volume. The suspension is very stiff, but it holds the road perfectly. Recently I bought a 16 casting with a long overhang, it seems to have become softer. The car heats up for a long time, about 10-15 minutes (this is for the t icon to go out). The stove works well, it is warm in the cabin (well, although there was no frost yet) we will see further. The lighting of the road is excellent, the fog shines like a low beam, there is xenon in the near beam, I turn it on only on the highway, and so almost all the time on tumankas (enough). Well, that seems to be everything that I noticed for myself in this car. and what are the pros and cons in it everyone will decide for himself. Goodbye to everyone. Well, we have about 350 worth for 09 year. 350 liters cost .... Do not compare) Titan 2001 в626мх28 Kluger V 2001 в626st28 Wish 2003 в626sх28 Photos are good, "vityok" too ..) Author, what kind of rubber is worth (dimension)? It looks beautiful) Thank you for your answer!)) I also have pc 2008 dorestayl. I took it for 390 cube. While I'm getting used to it :) yet, the author, how much did the molding cost with the rubber? I took it separately. casting bu 17000. The new YOKaHAMA tires are shorter than about 20,000 I don't remember exactly. mmmm pretty 1.5 super 5 definitely https://cars45.com.gh/imISNlLV4dKgeY09pWhtpEDH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kanombe, House

kibagabaga elegant villa for sale

Full Body Massage